Seeking a full time Real Estate Administrative Assistant!
You will perform real estate related administrative duties in order to drive client success. Great opportunity for somebody wanting to gain knowledge and grow their career in Real Estate.
Pay will be based on experience.
Real estate license in the state of Utah preferred but not required.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position requires someone who is able to work with home sellers, buyers and while managing a variety of office tasks. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and have a professional demeanor.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Manage the calendar scheduling and organizing meetings
• Provide superior customer service in person and over the phone
• Manage, file, and distribute documents within database
• Create marketing to generate buyer and seller leads
• Knowledge of social media : Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Craigslist, etc. . .
• 1- 3 years of administrative experience required
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be detailed oriented and have strong organization